1. READING– Read a fairy tale about the Three Little Pigs, The Three bears, or the Three Billie Goats Gruff.
2. IMAGINATION– Act out your favorite fairy tale, taking turns to be each character. Make your own ending.
3. CREATIVITY–Make puppets to tell your fairytale story.
4. EXPERIMENTS– Make the 3 pigs houses out of recycled materials and see if you can blow them down with a blow dyer, fan or your own breath.
Make a bridge out of materials in your house to see if it will hold 3 of your toys.
5. COMMUNITY-Pick up trash in your neighborhood or at your favorite park.